Signed in as:
Signed in as:
USA ~ Shipping on our site is set to work with USPS and your zipcode. Please see USPS rates here ~ ttps://www.usps.com/
International shipping will be an additional fee & we will email you a digital invoice to cover the difference.
We do not mark up shipping.
We ship with USPS and we will email you a tracking number when your order ships.
Unless you choose a custom order, your order will ship in 24 hours.
Big Holiday Sale each October
We look forward to serving you.
Attention: Please make sure the items in your basket are correct.
In order to remain FDA-compliant, we cannot accept returns.
Contact Ogleby Sisters Soap and The Best Soap for MEN
1804 Garnet San Diego, CA. 92109 858-987-6509
Linda Moncrief Linda@OglebySistersSoap.com
All notices from Ogleby to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to Ogleby shall be made either by regular mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first class mail to our address at: Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to Ogleby five (5) days after the date sent.
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of: Ogleby Copyright © 2014 Ogleby. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2014 Ogleby. All rights reserved.
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Ogleby. Ogleby is not affiliated with any movie. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Ogleby or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Ogleby and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Ogleby believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Ogleby and its subsidiaries. If you make a purchase with Ogleby online store you acknowledge that you understand and agree to all terms and conditions set forth by Ogleby.
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Ogleby and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Ogleby believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Ogleby and its subsidiaries.
At this time, Ogleby ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. Additionally, Ogleby ships merchandise to Canada and Mexico, and other international locations. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier. If you have a lost package by USPS and the claim falls outside the acceptable time limit to file a claim for Priority Mail® of 15 - 60 days. You may continue with this claim, but it may be rejected.
Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details. Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. Ogleby is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
Ogleby charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. Ogleby makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. Ogleby SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL Ogleby BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. -- OR Depending on State -- The information and content on this server is provided "as is" with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by Ogleby. The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Ogleby is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon. The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information ("advertisers"), and not Ogleby. The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by Ogleby, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised. A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although Ogleby tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
You may return your purchased merchandise from this Web site and receive full refund. Ogleby products are covered by 100% satisfaction guaranteed, minus shipping.
Disclaimer 1: Ogleby is licenced to use the Ogleby Sisters Soap, Ogilvie Sisters Soap, The Best Soap for Men, Ogleby Family of Products and Friend Soap names. The information provided is for educational purposes only, is not intended to replace the medical advice of your health care practitioner and you should always check with your health care practitioner before self-administering any natural remedy. There is no relationship to any movie and we cannot verify that this is the same soap that you or family member used at any time. Disclaimer 2: Nut Allergy Warning: All of our handmade soaps contain shea butter from shea nuts. We understand that certain extremely rare individuals cannot have nuts touch their skin. We feel obligated to post this warning for those people. Thank you. Disclaimer 3: The information provided is for educational purposes only, is not intended to replace the medical advice of your health care practitioner and you should always check with your health care practitioner before self-administering any natural remedy. Disclaimer 4: If it is not labeled "certified natural" then the fragrance might contain safe synthetics. It is important to know that only "skin safe" cosmetic fragrances are used in all cases. Different skin types react differently. Please consult your own physician before using our product and use our product at your own discretion.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Ogleby and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited. GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of Ogleby shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State's courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury. MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Ogleby with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Ogleby with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Ogleby. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect
Ogleby Sisters Soap Testimonial Terms and Conditions
Thank you for submitting to Ogleby Sisters Soap (the “Ogleby Sisters Soap”).
The following terms and conditions (“Testimonial Terms and Conditions”) apply to your submission of your written, picture or video testimonials (“Testimonials”) for use on this Website (the “Website”) and elsewhere, in any and all media, by Ogleby Sisters Soap. By submitting a Testimonial, you agree to these Testimonial Terms and Conditions. The Testimonial Terms and Conditions are supplemental to and made a part of Terms of Service for the Ogleby Sisters Soap Website (the “Site User Terms”); in the case of a conflict between these Testimonial Terms and Conditions and the Site User Terms, the Site User Terms will take precedence.
1. Eligibility: Only legal U.S. residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry are submit Testimonials. By your entry, you acknowledge and agree that you are abiding by the foregoing.
2. Ownership of Testimonial: Upon submitting your Testimonial, you hereby assign to Ogleby Sisters Soap, all of your right, title and interest in and to your Testimonial, including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights therein, with full authority for Ogleby Sisters Soap to copyright, reproduce, publish, make derivative works of, or otherwise use, in any manner and via any form of media Ogleby Sisters Soap deems advisable, for any purpose, throughout the world, all or any part of your Testimonial, in perpetuity. For clarity, by providing this Testimonial, you understands and agree that you are granting and assigning the copyright in the Testimonial to Ogleby Sisters Soap, and that hereinafter, Ogleby Sisters Soap shall be deemed to be the owner of the Testimonial created by you, and such Testimonial shall be deemed assigned to Ogleby Sisters Soap under the U.S. Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 101 et seq.), and any other applicable copyright law worldwide, for all registrations, renewals thereof, and otherwise.
3. Release: By submitting a Testimonial hereunder, you agree that Ogleby Sisters Soap may use and publish your name, voice, photograph, drawing or other likeness of you and any descriptive, biographical or other written materials you provide, and all associated rights of personality or publicity, in any manner Ogleby Sisters Soap may deem advisable in connection with its use of your Testimonial. You agree that you are not entitled to any financial compensation for Ogleby Sisters Soap use of your Testimonial. You agree that Ogleby Sisters Soap may use your Testimonial with or without your name, and may make reasonable edits or alterations to your Testimonial, provided that the meaning of your comments and statements is not substantially changed. You hereby waive any right of approval with respect to use of your Testimonial and any materials created by Ogleby Sisters Soap in connection with your Testimonial, and you hereby release and agree to hold harmless Ogleby Sisters Soap, its agents, employees and assigns, and anyone authorized by any of them, from any and all claims, rights, demands, damages, actions or liability which you, your heirs, executors, administrators or assigns, may have in connection with such use of the Testimonial, the resulting advertising relating to or embodying such Testimonial, or these Testimonial Terms and Conditions. You understand that Ogleby Sisters Soap has no obligation to use your Testimonial, and may elect to use or not to use your Testimonial (or any derivative work created from your Testimonial) in Ogleby Sisters Soap sole discretion.
4. Representations and Warranties:
a. You represent and affirm that:
i. you, and only you, made your Testimonial voluntarily;
ii. it contains your own opinion;
iii. it is based on your own experience(s) with Ogleby Sisters Soap or one of its products and/or services;
iv. and it is true and correct to the best of your knowledge. You represent and affirm that you will contact Ogleby Sisters Soap in writing, if at any time your opinion about Ogleby Sisters Soap or its products and/or services, as expressed in your Testimonial, should change and you wish to retract your Testimonial. You represent and affirm that your beliefs were not influenced in any manner and that, other than as expressed in these Testimonial Terms and Conditions, you have not received nor have been promised anything of value in exchange for making your Testimonial. You further represent and affirm that the facts stated about you in your Testimonial are substantially true and accurate, and that neither you nor any member of your family is an employee of Ogleby Sisters Soap.
b. You represent and warrant that you are the original creator of your Testimonial, and have the right, title and license to grant these rights in the Testimonial to Ogleby Sisters Soap and further, that your Testimonial does not:
i. infringe any copyright or other intellectual property right of any other person or company;
ii. contain defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material;
iii. violate the privacy of any individual;
iv. disparage or otherwise refer to any other company, product, or service; and/or
v. contain any malicious code or other technical means of impairing, damaging, or obtaining unauthorized access to any computer or computer system. You further represent and warrant that these Testimonial Terms and Conditions, and your compliance with them, do not in any way conflict with any existing commitments on your part; and that you have the full right to enter into this agreement without violating the legal or equitable rights of any third party.
5. Indemnity: You agree to indemnity and defend the Company against any and all claims by third parties arising out of or in connection with your Testimonial, including but not limited to any claim arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right, except to the extent such claims arise from the Company’s editing or alteration of your Testimonial. For clarity, if your Testimonial is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend Ogleby Sisters Soap, or settle for the benefit of Ogleby Sisters Soap, against such claims (following Ogleby Sisters Soap tender to you, of such indemnification obligation relating to such claim). The foregoing indemnification obligation is in addition to any other indemnification obligations you may owe to Ogleby Sisters Soap under any other terms and conditions.
7. Third Parties: Ogleby Sisters Soap may engage with third party providers in connection with accepting, storing, processing, posting, and using Testimonials, and you acknowledge and agree that Ogleby Sisters Soap may store or otherwise upload a Testimonial to a third party provider of services relating to the foregoing.
8. Disputes: THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE US AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of your providing your Testimonial, you agree that if any and all disputes cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Testimonial, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of California, having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses. You further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.